Friday, June 29, 2007

My Sister Marilyn...

My daughter Linda flew home Wednesday night and my sister Marilyn flew in from Colorado on Thursday. We have enjoyed eating and shopping and making a Book of Descendants of Carl Ferrell Anderson and Ethel Sigrid Larson (my mom and dad). We will put it up in the cabin to help the cousins to know each other a little better. Dad built the cabin in Silvergate in 1960 and we had a first reunion there in 1961 when John was not quite one year old. He walked around in some sample cowboy boots my brother gave him from the Ferrells store in Idaho Falls. There are over a hundred and fifty that use it now. However, the Thayne family has purchased land in Silvergate and will be building a two story cabin within the next couple years, they hope. Jeanne wants to celebrate her 80th birthday there. Norma and Bryan Thayne also have a cabin up there. Anyway Sunday we will drive up--Marilyn, Jeanne and I and Carole will drive down from Billings, Montana. On the way up on Sunday we will stop in Idaho Falls and breakfast with my brother, David, who turned 80 years old this week. Hard to believe we are all winding down... We moved from Utah to Montana in 1934 and loved growing up there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far