Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's For the Birds

Nothing like frustrating the birds. I keep two crocks of water out in my garden for the birds and they love to drink it and bathe in it. Today I took the crocks away in preparation for my trip and it was so funny to watch this bird looking for the water. He flys right down to the spot where the one had been and looked all over and then hopped over to where the other one had been and looked and looked and cocked his head, "I knew it was here yesterday, wha happened???" I had to laugh, he looked so cute. Reminded me of when my friend Berta Mae and I tried to save a bird's life who had fallen from a nest. I think we drowned him trying to get him to drink water. (We were in grade school).

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far