Saturday, June 16, 2007

Men Can Do Some Things Better!

Now that I am not working, I am in to washing my own car, and let's face it, it will never look as good as when a man does it or Tanner. Wow, when I go to El Cajon to visit the grandchildren, Tanner makes my car shiny and clean. Thanks Tanner, I really appreciate that. One misfortune yesterday I decided the uphostery needed a little cleaning so I sprayed some Resolve on it. Unfortunately, it was the Resolve bottle I had put Liquid Fence into last year. Liquid Fence is to keep the deer away and is the most horrible smell in the world and it stays on forever! Needless to say I have been using Faberge to try and get rid of it. I think I will be driving with my windows down for awhile and my big trip to Utah, Idaho, Montana begins next week--yikes!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far