Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Assume It Was the Raccoons?

This morning I saw a half eaten raisen bag in front and my garage door wide open. Some critters had unzipped my emergency back pack, strewn flashlight and batteries around, chewed through the plastic food bags and chewed open the raisens and nuts bags and had a party. The thing that boggled my mind is they unzipped two compartments all the way open!! And the middle compartment went all around the bag. Reminded me of when we were camping on Catalina Island and the hogs made a huge mess of our backpacks and food supplies and left snout smear all over everything--at least the raccoons were very tidy. I wonder when I will tire of this wilderness and seek out a condo in the city...Not.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far