Friday, April 04, 2008

My son John

It is the four year anniversary of John's death this week. These are just a few pictures I enjoyed reviewing. I am so thankful I had a few days with him the summer before he passed away. We talked as we had not talked in years. Such a full life in such a short life, so sad to be taken so soon. John, we miss your zest for life in our ordinary lives.

John fishing at Lees Ferry in Montana.

John in Malaysia
Child in Valley near Cordillera Blanca, Peru photographed by John
Bhutan girls photographed by John
"Be Still and know that I am God..." This picture of Solokurmbu, Nepal, photographed by John, has always reminded me of the above scripture.
See more of John's pictures by going to John's Space.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far