Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nightmare...

I just awoke from a nightmare and was actually yelling "Help, Help, Help...several times. I was in a hotel corridor and as I reached the door two hooded boys rushed me. One of them had a large something under his jacket as if he planned to push whoever opened the door down with it and in the meantime I would have fallen backward into the room.
All was foiled however, when no one answered the door. We just stood there looking at each other while I yelled Help. Finally I woke up and turned the light on. Not even Bandido was looking at me. Is that a message or what???
Earlier in the day I had visited another widow and I had asked her if she was ever lonely. She said when she had something she wanted to say and no one was there, that was especially lonely. Sunday I had asked another friend that question and she said she was never lonely.
I must admit I do get very lonely at times...and I ask the question again, what is this with so many widows in the world? What great scheme is it accomplishing?

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far