Friday, May 23, 2008

Happiness is Coming Home! 2008

I always come home with a little trepidation wondering what damage the deer have caused, etc. Yea, no damage! Just lots of yellow powder from the cedar trees all over the decks and yard.

The airplane ride was simple and I came home much more rested than I would have if I had driven. Thank you, Linda.

Jean picked me up right on time and after a quick lunch we bought flowers to plant from the Home Depot and then from a delightful nursery in Quincy. Now if it just warms up, I will pot my plants and hope for a colorful summer. Thank you, Jean.

Marjorie had Bandido all walked and packed when we arrived at her home. I think he had a delightful time at her home. Thank you, Marjorie.
Ron had hauled away the large branches and even chopped some for firewood. Thank you, Ron.

I get by with a little help from my friends, sincerely, what would I do without them?

This morning I was up early to clean the decks and water the plants and now it is back to my usual--"throw out, clean up, organize"--that I do every time I come home.

SBA has called and is anxious to have me on their Hurricane Help List so maybe I will get some work when hurricane season hits...That means a summer home enjoying the sun and lake and going to work for the fall I hope.

Oh yes, and IRS has confirmed I will get my little check after May 30. Yea!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far