Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stopped by a Susanville Cop--Again!

After leaving the movie last night, I went toward Safeway to buy some milk and meat. The police stopped me! I think it is because I made a hurried turn to get away from two strong looking thugs as I wasn't sure my doors were locked and I am always cautious of getting my car hijacked.
He tells me my front light is burned out and I don't have 2008 registration. I find my registration but then my mind tries to remember. Did I actually put on the new sticker? Or did I not put it on solid enough and it came off? Or did someone carefully peel it off? Of course, with my mind, I will never know for sure. I certainly don't remember, but here is his advice:
"After you secure the sticker, take a razor blade and slice through it a few times." That way no one can steal it, which evidently they do.
Now I have to go to the Susanville DMV and replace the sticker and also get my light fixed and then find a cop to sign my ticket and then I forgot what I am supposed to do...Just another vexing thing in my spacy life.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far