Saturday, September 06, 2008

Off to Texas

So I am off to Texas tomorrow for a week and scheduled to be in Sacramento from Sept 14 to Oct 14. Maybe Michael and I can meet for a movie or eat out from time to time. I will be staying in Roseville off 80 and he is off 50 but still not that far away.
Unfortunately that means I will miss the BYU reunion of my sisters from Oct 6 to Oct 14!! I am keeping my air ticket just in case I get sent home sooner.
I was so looking forward to being with my sisters and seeing all the new things at BYU and visiting Amy and Craig in their habitats.
Still, I need the money so what can I do...I will just be grateful if they keep me that long. I will probably be asked to do business loans and my brain is not as sharp as it used to be...we will see.

1 comment:

The Massey Family said...

That is too bad that you can't go to your BYU reunion...but you never know, maybe you will be sent home earlier than you think.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far