Monday, September 15, 2008

Travel Angels

It seems the "travel angels" seem to watch over me. This morning the Shuttle let us off in the wrong place and my bags were too heavy for me to go upstairs and then all the way to the other end of the terminal... Just as I thought I would die a Skycap showed up and put all my bags on a cart. He said whoever dropped us off was lying when they said they had to drop us off there and I shouldn't have to walk that far with the heavy bags. He said he wouldn't take any money but he did, of course, and I loved giving it to him. I have learned how it is in the DFW and usually look for a Skycap but we were late and I couldn't see one.
Then I lucked on to the one guy that had a car and after coming from the airport he took me to Walmart. This is a great place to be in Roseville. Lots of shopping within walking distance and Walmart Super not too far away and only 10 minutes from the office...
I am so glad I am processing in Sacramento instead of talking apps in South Texas, it will be brutal down there for a long time.

1 comment:

The Massey Family said...

I like Sacramento...I wish Matt liked it too! Lots of jobs for me there.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far