Sunday, April 05, 2009

Kristi and Mike's Babes

Linda drove with me as far as Kristi's and I stayed overnight so I was able to enjoy the babes. They are both so cute and so sweet. Here Kate does a nice pose for her Grandma Linda.
And Grandma Linda even got a smile out of Ryan.
But it would be interesting to know what was going on in Kate's mind when we tried to get a picture of her sitting on my lap. She acts like she is my friend but she would not allow a picture without her Mom holding her. This is like the Santa Claus picture we have of Linda crying and trying to get off Santa's lap when she was about that old.
Kate wouldn't let her Grandma Linda hold her for a picture either so I don't feel so badly. Wonder what the problem is about picture taking with Grandmas? Hmmm.
At any rate we did a pictute of Kate with her Mom holding her and even a 4 generation shot on Linda's camera--at least I hope it was on Linda's camera, it isn't on mine!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far