Thursday, August 04, 2011

Crazy Thoughts!

I love to watch these tv dramas with several episodes.  Today it was "He Knew He Was Right".  Like "Anna Karenina" He, the husband, thought things that were not true.  He was so sure his wife was unfaithful he could not accept the truth.  Both He and Anna were driven almost mad by their obesessive wrong thoughts.

Why do we get certain ideas that are false and drive ourselves nutty with imaginings that are not true?  How do you best clear your head of these wrong thoughts.  One prayer I have every night is "Help me to think clearly and correctly"--  I think it helps.

Maryanne and I were discussing obessive dreams we had as children.  They were both awful happenings to ourselves that we dreamed over and over--why???

If I had answers to all my whys, I would be very wise indeed.

Both Mitch and Mike have new jobs, so they are off celebrating tonight, whatever that means!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far