Sunday, August 07, 2011

Yellow, Yellow, Glorious Yellow



I think I like the yellow lily best of all.

Here I am taking pictures of the lilies and I should have taken pictures of Matt, Mitch and Mike, all here together.  Matt came up from Tahoe just for the night and then Mitch moved out to his new room, the purple room, in Susanville.  Then Matt left and it was all quiet again.  Last night I made some ice cream for the boys, Cafe Rio Chicken and today we had baked pork chops.  I haven't done so much cooking in a long time. Anyway it was fun having all the boys together.  Last night we played "You Don't Know Jack" and Mike won, as usual, and Matt fell asleep.  I knew about three answers for sure...

 Mike says since he is working he won't be cooking so much.  However, we watched a video on CHOW of how to make nachos correctly and then he bought all the stuff for nachos and we both made our own batch.  I am glad to know how to do it right.  I am not losing weight for the wedding, woe is me.  My skirt will not fit!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far