Friday, August 26, 2011

Lost in Austen



I had just finished watching "Lost in Austen" which was a fun miniseries.  A young woman who lived all her frustrations out by reading "Pride and Prejudice" and knew the book intimately was visited by Elizabeth Bennett (from the book) in her bathroom.  Amanda (the modern girl) goes back into time and lives at Elizabeth's house for a time.  She tries to get all the characters to follow the book and messes things up royally.  It was very enjoyable.

Earlier in the day I raked and watered the front and side yards and then collapsed back into bed and slept until 2 in the afternoon.  

Mike brought some pizza to try when he came back from work around 10--it was chicken barbeque and we decided the one he makes at home is even better, but it was very good.  I just had a little, I do not want another gluten revenge!  I think MIke is doing a very good job at work as the boss was complimenting him today on all he has learned and how well he does.
Since I came back from Tennessee in May I finished my book of 204 plus Suduko and am on # 140 of another book that Maria gave me a few years ago.  I am still on EASY but getting faster.  Hope to avoid Altheimers, ha.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far