Friday, December 09, 2011

Little Things Mean A Lot

Several years ago I sat by a lady at a show in San Francisco and she talked about her long silk underwear her children had given her.  I now wear mine every day and heavier ones at night.  I love them.

For months I tried to find my favorite Loreal lipstick shade but finally decided it was discontinued and it was futile.  Than I discovered drugstore.com online.  They not only had the shade but at a reduced price and would ship free if I bought four of them.  Why not?  At least I won't have to buy any for awile.  So is it a discontinued shade and they just bought the left overs?  Or is it fake?  Or what?  I don't know but I am happy to find out about drugstore.com.  It appears to be the real thing, I received them in the mail.

Does it really work?  I have been eating a lot of grapefruit and voila I have lost a few pounds.  I am just not as hungry as usual.  How can that be???   Maybe I better buy some more grapefruit, I have already finished a big bag and that is only eating one a day.  I should be eating a half of one before every meal according to the article I read.  Maybe it really does diminish your appetite.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far