Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Blessings

James gave me extra money for Christmas, how wonderful.

With the extra money I may be able to pay most of my HOA, that will be a big relief, I have been so worried about that!!!  Some people think it is silly to live in the club and have that cost but for security alone, I think it is well worth it.  It is a shame I do not use all the facilities and social aspects but...  It is nice I can walk across the streeet at high noon in my leopard  flannel pajamas to the postbox and not have to worry about anyone seeing me!

It has been so cold, I am so glad I discovered how wonderful it is to wear my long ski underwear every day and night.  Yesterday I made Linda a box from London pix.  It will be a delayed Christmas gift.  If only I had the boxes and calendars I could make Meagan and Camber one, too.  I used the box of the Vera Wang perfume Linda gave me and found the London calendar at Walmart.  Since we took a trip to London together it seemed appropriate.  I like the way it looks.

Michael and I are trying to decide what to have for Christmas afternoon snacking.  I have the meatballs and he is doing his favorite appetizers and making cheesecake and we still have the summer sausage and cheese.  I wonder about Meliss and Mitch???

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far