Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy Day!

Today I started out with indexing a 120 names of the 1940 Census .  They were all in Fergus and Flathead Counties in Montana.  I will say this, most people had lodgers in their home or were living as lodgers in other people's homes  and most had lived like this for five years or longer!

Then I did a half hour of dancing.

And then I put up my wire fences around the Lily gardens.  The lilies don't come out till summer but I have to start early to deter the deer.  I am using the ribbons around the fences again this year to see if that will work.  I have used up most of the ribbon I brought from Mary's home in 2000--looks like May Pole country in my yard.

Then I cleaned off my desk, which is major,  and finally watched my documentary and the end of War and Remembrance.  Good to be busy.  Mike was in Sacramento.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far