Saturday, April 28, 2012

What Now?

Friday I didn't get to see the Dermatologist who was supposed to do the Mohl? surgery as I was having a Gluten Attack and had to leave before he arrived.  So now I may go to San Diego and see my regular Dr. Barbara.   Working on it.  I was feeling apprehensive all week about this Surgeon so maybe this is for the best.  We'll see.  I feel positive about making this happen so it must be the right thing to do.

Today was a spectacular Spring day--Bandido enjoyed his walk and had a bath and seemed relaxed.  Mitch's friends came to get him.  He may be going to San Diego with me if I can get an appointment--or he will be flying there on Wednesday if I can't work it out.  Anyway Mitch and Mike and Maria are working with me to make it happen.  Mark said Mike could drive the Mazda if he gets insurance so we will see.  I should probably get my oil changed before I go...always something.

Last Monday morning I was working with Mitch in the yard doing the raking of the branches until I was too tired.  Now I have this pain that stabs me in the right thigh every once in awhile.  I can hardly walk and them voila, it is gone.  It is the strangest thing.  It never ceases to amaze me the things that can go wrong with my old body at times and then strangely be perfectly fine, what is that all about?

Loving my music, especially Chris Botti on his trumpet, so soothing.  When I get in the car and Mike's music blares out I can't change it fast enough and yet it makes him ill to listen to my music and Mitch's is entirely different again.  So strange at the great variety and we all relate to a different genre.  Love my music anyway.  The best investment I have made is the little music player from Wal Mart that I can dock my Ipod into and let it put me to sleep and turn itself off.  Love it.


John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far