Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kate's New House

On Thursday I picked up Linda at the airport and met Kristi and Kate for 4 days of moving the Stewarts from Incline Village to Reno, Nevada.
Here Kate looks like she is clowning with something in her mouth that looks like a fake tooth, but it's just food...
I had the fun job of watching Kate while the others did the intense work but even so I was fatigued. She is a fast moving baby with lots of energy. I enjoyed her very much. Here Linda tries to get her to eat...
Kristi and Mike have done a super job of picking out colors and furniture and get this--on the first day they had the Closet people, the Shutter people, and the TV/sound people meet them at the house so all windows were shuttered or blinded, all closets were shelved, etc. and all wiring for the tv's and sound system was completed. It was amazing, they were so organized.
I didn't get many pictures, will wait till it is all finished, but it is beautiful and looking like a model home, very exciting!
On Saturday, Maria came down and she and Linda took me for a birthday treat! I had a wonderful massage and they had facials and then we had a terrific Italian lunch. Thank you so much my beautiful daughters! I really enjoyed the massage, I needed it. In fact I think I could use one almost daily, just like Bob Hope.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far