Saturday, February 02, 2008

President Hinckley's Funeral

It was a beautiful funeral today for President Hinckley. He was such an amazing father, Prophet and leader. He has put the Church in the limelight all over the world. There were so many informative stories that I learned many things I had not heard before.

The main thing I realized is that I need to get back to work and stop thinking I am too old to do anything!!! He was 23 years older than I am when he did most of his traveling around the world and he was still making momentous decisions. What a man...how blessed we have been.
I am looking forward to getting to know President Monson better. He has always been a marvelous speaker and quite a caretaker of the widows. He is following quite a legacy and we all pray for him as he makes his own mark on the direction of the Church.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far