Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Senior Decisions of Life

Thursday I had a consultation with an eye surgeon about my drooopy, heavy eyelids.  After he gave me all my options--three, in fact, and the information that some cost money and some were not as desirable as they used to be because Obama meddled with Medicare and changed some things, I decided just to live with the heavy, droopy eyelids. 

After all, as Maria said, why put a new chair in with all the other old furniture.  One way to look at.  She also reminded me at lunch on Friday that Meryl Streep had had the same reaction in the movie, "It's Complicated".  I had forgotten that.  The decisions we seniors have to make--- and maybe some are just as well to run away from, as Meryl Streep...and I did.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far