Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sugartime

For some reason I have been on a sugar kick.  I have been eating candy--my favorite candy, nonstop but why?  I have said it before and I will say it again.  It is a good thing that sugar is my vice and not wine. 

My thing is not chocolate, it is more like jelly beans.  If I can go off of sugar for 30 days I can be very happy without it unless something triggers me back on.  Sugarholic is what it is...Woe is me.  But what is missing that I must fill my life with sugar?  Hmm, several things come to mind.

When I am thinking about things, being creative, or making something, I always like to have a some candy to
cheer me on...why is that???  When I was working SBA in Texas and we were working such long tedious hours, I always had to have a Peanuts M&M break around 3 in the afternoon.  Especially with Diet Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far