Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Anderson Family August 1967

This was taken after my father's funeral in August 1967.

He passed away while fishing his favorite fishing place on the Lamar River near Silver Gate, Montana. Linda had just turned 5 and Jimmy 1 in June.

You can see my brother Dick and Mary and Roddy on the left. Then Carole and Len, then Marilyn and Arky (holding Randy) and their children Sherry, Debby, Laurie and Bobby, Jeanne and Stan with Carole, Steven and Doug, then Richard and I with Jimmy and Linda (Maria and John were home with Richard's mother) and then my brother David and Dorothy. In the front row are Dick's girls Kathy and Cheri and Jeanne's boys David and Brian.  Where is Stephanie, Carole's daughter?  The baby must be Carole's Eric?

I flew up with Linda and Jimmy.  Richard flew up just for the funeral and went right back.  I stayed longer and helped Mom with some things.  It was hard on Maria with us being gone so long and Richard being at work most of the time.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far