Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snowed in Till Morning

Tomorrow I will be freed. I finally called a snowplow service. It will be my Christmas present to me and Matt I guess. I don't think he could have cut through the huge berm that has developed the last four days and another three to go!!!  I know it doesn't look too formidable from here but it is also very wide and very hard.

I had my nice path all the way out to the street and the second snowplow came by and laid on a huge, hard berm over my path and on top of what was already there. I had to climb up, and over and back again to get the mail. Of course, I fell, but hard snow is softer than concrete! There is just nothing to get hold of to get back up but I made it. That was when I decided to make the call.

It is now snowing hard and heavy again so guess it is good he is not coming till morning.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far