Thursday, December 09, 2010

My FedEx Man

I have my FedEx Man well-trained.  For some reason I have had some very heavy packages of late.  I had to buy a new printer and then the paper, etc.  And  I also bought a mini trampoline so I can get some good exercise no matter what the weather.

Well, the first day he came with a big package he tried to leave it in the garage (nine stairs down) but I caught him and asked him to bring it upstairs and told him I didn't want to have to ask the dishwasher installer to bring it up for me.  They actually knew each other and  he laughed and he said, "Oh, you could ask him all right."

The next day he brought the trampoline all the way to the top and today he waited for me to answer the door and actually brought the paper inside for me.  I almost asked him to snap the trampoline together but I thought that was going a little too far.

It is actually a very simple thing to do and I could put it all together except I do not have enough muscle to snap that first connection together.  So frustrating being an old lady.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far