Thursday, December 09, 2010

Enjoying My Newest Treat

In trying to listen to my body and eat what my body wants instead of some sweet craving, I have come upon a new delight.  It is frozen grapes.

The store clerk told me about it when I bought red grapes at Thanksgiving, so I put individual red grapes in a little tupper wear and froze them.  Yummy.  This week I didn't like the look of the red grapes so I bought the green and yes, they are very yummy, too.  Actually they are both better frozen than regular.

Once when I was taking an Insurance Exam the gal next to me had a bunch of grapes.  She said she always takes them to tests because they keep you alert, good brain food!  And ...I note on the Chart Les sent me it does say they enhance your blood flow, same thing, right?

This morning I had a terrible stomach ache (had some sausage last night, not good) but I was craving cabbage which I thought might make it worse but actually I felt so much better and the plus side is it promotes weight loss as well as prevents constipation. 

I have also been craving onions and eating them at supper each night and guess what they reduce risk of heart attack and lower cholesterol!!  I think this Chart Les sent is very informational!

Also my cherries before bed each night has me sleeping like a baby and the plus side is they shield against Alzheimers and slow aging process, just what I need.

Also  I craved broccoli today and guess what... it controls your blood pressure, just what I need as well.  Also been craving apricots and walnuts--apricots controls blood pressure, shields against Alzheimers, slows aging process and etc. and walnuts boost memory and lifts mood as well as lowering cholesterol and rotecting against heart disease. 

I love this Chart and I like listening to my body.  Cravings for goodies are getting few and far between!!
I would put the chart in here but it doesn't maintain the formatting so too hard to read.  I will just have to keep it on my fridge.

Haven't found a veggie or fruit for a strained back though...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far