Sunday, May 29, 2011

How I Missed Good Mexican Food!

It was a fairly easy pickup for Michael at the airport and we were both starving so decided to cut off to the Natoma area to find a good Mexican restaurant.  Michael had a ten page paper to write and I was anxious to get home so we did not even go in to Sacramento to see Melissa and Mitch.

The restaurant we found was one of the real Mexican places and the food was delicious to me.  I ate so much!!! 

I was glad Michael was driving as I had read the whole flight home and my eyes had spots in front of them.  The canyon was beautiful but it got more and more cloudy as we drove north.  Summer was definitely not here yet!  I built a fire soon after arriving home but we are so low on wood...hope summer comes quickly, like before the Memorial Holiday on Monday...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far