Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mexican Food--not so Good!

Tonight I tried some taquitos at a Mexican place and they were too greasy, burned and tasteless.  I was so disappointed.  I told the Cashier and he said this restaurant was Tex-Mex and referred me to another one down the street.  Hmmm, we will see.  Then I realized I had my jacket on and they will know it was a government person complaining, oh dear.

It was slow again today but they keep opening Centers trying to be very proactive.  It will be interesting to see how long this one stays open.  The area director told me it was a very poor area but I saw lots and lots of fields of corn growing! 

Beautiful skis again with low fluffy clouds and very blue sky.  Vickie told me it was allergy season, hope I don't get hit.

I enjoyed spending my lunch time talking to Marjorie.  The eating places are so far away I decided to just eat some yogurt and strawberries and then I found a close place with corn dogs.  Unfortunately they weren't a match to the Frosty's...  And not good for my diet anyway...

There is so much TV about the flooding down below here, I am not sure they show so much in the west but it is affecting so many people after they opened the floodgates.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far