Friday, July 20, 2012

Lily, Yellow Lily

Some lilies that escaped the marauding deer who was not fooled by the ribbons.  He got more than I wanted to lose, though.  And either he or a squirrel or? pulled up and ate most of the little tiny pansy like flowers that were all around.  These escaped that are caged in with the yellow Lily and the roses.

It has been a busy week working on the house and yard but the weather is great.  I have been taking long afternoon naps and then can't go to sleep at night.  Last night I had a tummy ache (think it was too much Cool Whip the last two days--I have found out there is gluten in there) anyway, I tried Talk Radio, Listening to A Book, Listening to my Music, Reading, and I still didn't fall asleep until about 3:30 or so in the morning.

 
 
 

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far