Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Unfortunate Mistake

Monday I was working on my Anderson and Larson Family Histories and I accidentally deleted ALL the posts, ALL my hard work and I did not have a copy of it.  I tried everything and did find some of the stories which had been backed up by Carbonite in 2011.  However, I forgot to renew my subscription or to use Webroot and it was not ALL backed up.

I was so depressed and angry at myself.  But hope springs eternal and I am putting it back on line and hopefully I will make a back up this time so it won't happen again!!!!!

The hardest story to replace has been the Benjamin Lillywhite, Jr. story and the Martin and Mary Jane Anderson stories.   I have it but not in an easy form to reconstruct so it is taking a lot of time!! 

Well, hadn't I just been saying I didn't have anything important to do...now I do.  Back to work.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far