Saturday, July 07, 2012

Linda Was Here!


On July 1 Linda drove me home from El Cajon to Lake Almanor.  (I did drive part of the way.)  Then she started a two day spring house cleaning spree which included windows, screens, blinds, curtains.  Wow, the house has never looked so clean.

The lillies have just started to bloom so I will see them all before the summer is over.  Yea.

Bandido has been put in his own little home by the deck, no more accidents throughout the house.  He likes it.
On the 4th of July we saw the Chester Parade, Arts and Crafts Fair, and lunched on Hot Dogs and Lemonade.  Nice day after two intense work days.

Before Linda hopped on the plane home we stopped at Home Depot in Reno and replaced my stain sponge and bought more stain.  The result was these beautiful decks.  And it went on easily, thanks to the sponge.

Thanks to Linda for spurring me on and furnishing all the help and materials.  Yea for Linda!!!
 

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far