Thursday, July 12, 2012

Maria and Johnny Were Here!


Maria and Johnny had a whirlwind visit from Saturday night to Monday morning.  My camera was lost (later found under the bed) so pictures are from Maria's phone.

We had pizza at the Buffalo Chips where Mike works and here he is taking his Mom's order.

Maria and I out in front.  What is funny is we have a picture from 2004 and I am wearing the same shirt.  It is a shirt I bought in 1997.  Talk about favorite shirts and one that never wears out.  Many others have come and gone in the meantime.  It is a Koret.
Maria, Meagan, and Me 2004

While Johnny was there he put up my new sensor, energy efficient lights around the outside of the house and he found the three garage lights were just wires through the wood so he bought plastic casings and enclosed them (fire hazard avoided).  He also fixed the garage door again which broke right before our eyes.  He is also designing a replacement for the basketball hoop which I have wanted down for years.  Yea for Johnny!

All in all it was fun having both daughters here in one week and what a lot was accomplished for me and my house.  Family is good!!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far