Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bette Davis Eyes

Bette Davis is considered one of the top ten female movie stars of all time. I do not know who the others are but this I do know--You will never be disappointed in a Bette Davis movie. There were a lot of silly movies made in the black and white era. But none of them were Bette Davis movies. She is amazing.

Today I watched two of them--thank heaven for TCM and my recorder. I watch movies while doing my house work, while dressing, while working on my photo books. So much better to watch a good movie than the network shows. Anyway I saw "The Old Maid" and "Old Acquaintances". Both were wonderful even if they were made over 70 years ago. Here's to Bette and her beautiful eyes and exemplary acting skills.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far