Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tree Thieves!

I feel violated! Someone cut and carried off two of my cedar trees! Who and why (well, for money I guess) and when. I raked my branches up on Monday because Ron was coming to pick up all my yard waste. They were there then. On Tuesday I was in town for a couple of hours and Wednesday I cleaned house all day and never noticed anyone out there. There were some guys walking through on Tuesday but one was a neighbor so doubt it would be them.

Of course, there was the loggers I made clean up their mess. Could this be a revenge steal? The lady security guard said she thought that would be too obvious.
A real mystery in my own back yard which can probably never be solved. I hate days like this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far