Thursday, September 03, 2009

13 To Go!

I just reviewed the list I made in 1997 of 25 Things I Want To Do Before I Die and amazingly I only have 13 left to accomplish. Four of those involve physical fitness and shape and since I am going more the other directon as far as energy and stamina are concerned they may not ever be accomplished.
Four of them involve literary and spiritual fitness--all a possibility, if the eyes and determination remain strong.
And lastly four of them involve trips and fiscal fitness so depending on my abilities and desire to make them happen, they may or may not occur. At least the trips are all within the US.
So I am amazed at all I have accomplished. It really does work to write things down I guess. Interestingly none of the things I wrote down involved other people originally but, of course, involved other people in the final outcome.
So before the clock winds down I need to rev up the body and spirit and carpe diem!

1 comment:

The Massey Family said...

Grandma, what is left on the list? Are you keeping it secret?

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far