Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Remember Zach?

My niece Sherry and her son Zach lived with us for a time in La Jolla when Meagan was a toddler. I think Meagan was two years older than Zach. The things I remember about Zach was his love of playing 'baseball' with his Mom and the speed with which he could take off in the mall (if he had a mind to) and what a darling boy he was. And, wow, look at him now...what a handsome guy.
Meagan and Kristi, do you remember playing with Zach those many years ago??? Kristi was just a baby so doubt she does.
Zach is a Texan. Cute girlfriend is named Belaca and evidently it is serious. Zach works as a valet while finishing his classes at Auburn Community College and will be going to Texas State to complete his marketing degree. Sherry says he is very friendly and quite the salesman. I remember Marilyn telling me he has supported himself for a long time and is a very good worker and student. So nice to get acquainted with you again, Zach. Thanks for the pix, Sherry.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far