Thursday, October 01, 2009

Fatigue Fighter

I have found a new way to amuse and humiliate myself. It was suggested in 'First for Women' magazine that there are 10 ways to get Energy on Demand and #7 is to Belt Out Your Favorite Melody.
Well, I have never been afraid to sing to myself but this takes it to a whole new dimension. On SingSnap.com you can sing to a karoke and record it! You can share it with everyone and get rated and even display your picture or....you can keep it private. Naturally, I keep it private. I was hoping I could come up with something that little Kelsi might appreciate but not yet. I sound like a wailing cat.
But, it does give you energy and lifts your spirits by making you laugh. And I have so much more appreciation for my favorite vocalists. I don't think I have ever heard myself sing before. Now I know why one of my kindergarten fathers was concerned that his son was being taught to sing flat.
Melissa, you have lots of time, you could have a lot of fun with this. You can also choose to listen to other people by choosing whose picture you like. I noticed one good looking guy had several 'views' so I listened to him. He was soulful...sounded so romantic.
And Mitch you can make music and share it with us! Check it out.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far