Monday, October 12, 2009

Pres. Goolsby's Barbeque Bash

Friday night we had a delicious barbeque at the home of John and Jane Goolsby in Chester. Their home sits right on the bank of the Feather River. I had no idea they were so close. The dog even drinks her water by standng on the rocks near the edge. I wish I had remembered my camera!
Jean sent me these pix and from right to left is Jane (John's wife), Margaret, Sue, and Mary Anne.
This is Sue again with me. Notice their kitchen has this lovely color of red just like I would like in my living room!!
The tri tip and chicken were delicious (that Ron supervised) and there were lots of wonderful salads. And it was delightful sitting on the patio even if fall has arrived!! Great party with our little Branch family!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far