Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Love NFL Football


Philip Rivers of the Chargers
Watching NFL football is just a total positive feeling for me. I love it. I love watching these guys do what they do and do it so well. I wonder what it would be like to be a Randy Moss or a Tom Brady, etc. and to be so good at what you do. Yes, I know they have worked at it all their life and I love that they care so much. Tonight it was interesting to watch the whole Cardinal team (who were not on the field winning the last minute of the game) get down on their knees and pray once they knew they had won. I know Kurt Warner is religious. I admire them not being afraid to show it. I wish our American leaders would show that kind of reverence for the Lord.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far