Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Family for the Weekend!

It was so great to have Maria up here for the weekend. I get lonely up here and it has been a long time since she has been here. I like her new car, too.
Then to have Matt and Mitch come up Sunday was icing on the cake. Of course, they did the usual chores of Mitch filling my wood bin on the deck and Matt cleaning the gutters and roof one more time for winter. Mitch spent most of the weekend with all his friends in Susanville and Matt came up from Tahoe City. Melissa stayed down in Chico with her friends so I didn't get to see her.
Maria has such a dramatic life, I like hearing of her adventures first hand. From one day to the next it was a puzzle to figure it all out. In the end, she found out for sure that the infamous T is apparently a pathological liar. Better to find out now than later, but it was all so unbelievable until actually proven. If you read her blog, you know what I mean. She better write a book is all I can say, it would be a best seller, I am sure. Or the perfect deception drama that Lifetime Movie Network loves to show about the frailities of the human species. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far