Friday, October 23, 2009

50 Year Anniversary

50 Years Married--even if Richard is up in heaven. Today I went to the Temple with Mary Anne and Jean and, yes, I did think of Richard.
When I picture Richard at the Temple, it is always the same. We are kneeling at the altar, holding hands, looking at each other and making promises. Or one time when he unexpectedly walked up to me (we were serving in different areas of the Temple) and whispered in my ear, "You're the prettiest lady here!" Richard was always generous with his complements.
But thankfully, when we are living in the eternities, it will be at our most perfect age--not this old lady look. I wonder if my hair will be bottle red (as it was at my most perfect age) or natural brown. Hmmm....
It was a lovely day for reminiscing. I told Jean, Richard would probably be at the pizza parlor with us afterwards, he always loved to eat out...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far