Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Summer is Officially Over...at least till the Weekend!

Big surprise. It is cold this morning!!! 28 Degrees. It doesn't feel that cold though. But I had my first cozy fire last night. The wood is so dry it is a huge, crackly, 'catch on fire fast' burn. Nice!
I am up to 700 pages (of 1400) on the 'Count of Monte Cristo'. I finally got smart and went to the internet and downloaded a list of all the characters. There are so many characters and so many sub plots, I couldn't keep track of them all. This is much easier. It must be easy to write school essays now when you can get all the answers on the internet.
It is so amazing to me all the inventions since I was a child. How did we live without tv, microwaves, ipods, computers, cell phones, jet planes, etc? And what will life be like when the grandchildren are in their 70's? No way to even imagine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far