Monday, January 17, 2011

Books, Books, Books

Good news today, visit to skin cancer doctor--none this year!!

What would we do without books to read?  I am into a new author to me, Luanne Rice.  I just read a fun, family mystery called "The Secret Hours" and now I am reading another of hers called "Summer of Roses" and there are so many more.  I love it when I find an author I have not read.  I put her quote about "Conservatives are just liberals who have grandchildren" on Facebook and immediately a sidebar showing her Facebook came up.  It is unbelievable how far reaching Facebook is.  I see the young adults from Church get their social calendar from there also.  What a world we live in.

Yesterday after church the Pulsiphers had a marvelous roast beef dinner with both roasted and mashed potatoes.  Tanner did the mashed potatoes.  It is one thing they all do so well.

I always marvelled that my mother could put on a roast beef dinner every Sunday, I somehow could never manage that.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far