Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No Pictures!

Sunday I shared a birthday lunch at James' and Camber's residence for the next year.  The birthday cake was to die for--from Coldstone.  The view was pretty great as well.  Next time I am there I will have to take pictures, a lovely equestrian scene in Rancho Santa Fe.  I received two lovely jackets from Coldwater Creek, one from Christmas and one for my birthday.  Of course, I will need to exchange them, I am not as small as they think but I will have fun doing that.  Thanks, Hardys, for a nice birthday lunch.

I spent most of my time helping Kelsi put her clothes away and hanging up her dresses while she entertained me with dancing and talking, what a lively girl.  Lea does very well at organizing her things by herself, she has been taught well.  She even has room for the keyboard in her room, great idea.

Jacob had a big job in his room as Jimmy was off doing other things so I worked with him and we did very well till it was time for me to go home.  I do not like driving at night anymore, not sure just why, I think it is the way the pin points come out from the head lights too much.  It gets dark so early!

It takes exactly 30 minutes from Linda's to James' home on a Sunday afternoon, not bad...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far