Sunday, January 30, 2011

Julie Thayne Smith


Introducing my grandniece Julie Thayne Smith-- Julie lived with my sister quite a while and was always such a delight to visit with. Now she is married to Morgan and has son Nixon and has a full and exciting life. I enjoy reading her blog from time to time and added it to my other blogs I follow. I liked what she said in Facebook and I quote:

I am swimming through this life, jumping in head first as deep as I can, only coming up for air when it's absolutely necessary:)...... I don't want any regrets....... I want to ALWAYS remember my dreams and follow them with all of my heart...I hope to do my best to be worthy of the blessings I have and will receive.... What keeps me breathing and has made me who I am-? My beautiful son and husband.... The longing and hope I had as a child and as I grew up for peace and justice in this world, the pristine beauty and encompassing power of nature and our Father in Heaven's hand in ALL that is tranquil beauty around us...... Remembering when I lived in France and found and left part of my soul there and traveled through Europe to receive an expansion of my perception through my journies- I long to return and regain that part of my dormant soul and I will one day... The sweet all encompassing joy I feel going to our cabin in breathtaking Silvergate, Montana: a place where time stands still, the air is clean and crisp, wild animals roam free, and it's brilliant nature scenes engulf me... The beach of Laguna where my childhood memories come rushing at me as the waves of this life and crash into my existance. The sting of the salt and the force of the water so powerful as the strengthening sun kisses my skin.... If I have loved enough If I have served enough If I have lived enough......

What a great attitude toward life.  And... I think we have another writer in the family.

I love her blog, she has a lot of great pictures from the cabin at Silvergate.  By the way, Julie is the daughter of David Thayne, son of my sister Jeanne Thayne.  Her husband Morgan Smith is a dentist and they live in Utah.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far