Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to the Zoo!

Since James and Camber are moving from one house to another this week I am taking Kelsi to the Zoo again.   We will ride the bus this time and try and catch the big animals we missed and the Pandas and Sea Lions and maybe, just maybe we will check out the Wild Animal Park on Friday before I deliver her to her new home.  I will have to wait and see how tired I am.  But this is such a great time of year to go.  The only problem I have is my aching legs.  I am so out of shape.

I will never forget one hot, hot day in the sumer when I had three of Maria's at the Wild Animal Park.  Melissa was still in diapers (which we ran out of) and she had diarrhea.  I was so hot, my capris were soaked.  The children were all too little to be of any help, it was a disaster.  I don't know why I thought I could manage them all by myself.  When I saw a worker go by with a cart he was driving I wanted a ride so badly, I will never forget that trip but I am sure the children don't remember it at all.

Sort of like taking our own children on a train trip so they would have that wonderful memory.  I am sure they don't remember it at all.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far