Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2011

For my birthday we gathered at my favorite fish taco place called El Portal Mexican Grill
and the food was delicious.  I shared some gluten free cupcakes  and they liked them, too.

We didn't do a very good job of getting everyone's picture though.  We missed Matt M, Maria and Linda.

The boys had come from a roofing job, and James and Lea from moving from one house to another  and Matt M from soccer so I really appreciated everyone making the special effort to wish me a Happy Birthday!!

I also appreciated the birthday song on my cell from Camber and Kelsi, calls from Jeanne, Marilyn, and Carole, all the birthday wishes on Facebook and a special birthday call from Ryan and Kate, the great grandchildren.  Thanks to everyone for a lovely birthday!


 
Me, Mike and Meagan

Matt V, Johnny, Matt S and Kelly
James, Lea, and Mike.

Sarah was trying out for softball league with her Dad Gary and Jacob and Jimmy had soccer with their Mom.

After we went to see the new digs the James Hardy family is living in this year in Rancho Santa Fe.  I think Maria decided it was a terrific place to have a wedding.  Yes, the date is set for April 2 for Maria and Johnny!

I told everyone no gifts but I surely ended up with a lot of nice things and gift cards and even movie tickets.  So nice to be with family at birthday time.

 Next big event is Gary's birthday and Meagan's new baby--both scheduled for February 6, can hardly wait!!   

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far