Monday, October 17, 2011

Big Disappointment!!

Today I tried to make Pumpkin Ice Cream because I love the Pumpkin Shakes at Jack in the Box. 

But..it was tasteless!!!  So disappointing but I doubt I will try another recipe--I will just have a Shake once a year and let it go at that...

I finished sorting my sewing, quilting, writing, crocheting, and other things and I have over 16 projects lined up for this winter so no time to be bored!  They were wanting some volunteers in the Club to learn how to play bridge because they need more people,  but ugh, I will stick with my projects,  thank you,  bridge really sounds boring to me.  To each his own...

Mike tried to teach me how to play one of his games tonight, too, but as I say 'to each his own'.  Then we played 'You Don't Know Jack' and Mike beat me about 27,000 plus to 3,500 and I was winning on every question until the last one!!!!  He is fast and he is smart,  nobody can win against him.

The leaves are yellow, red and falling and it is an Indian Summer here, very lovely.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far