Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Endings Only!

I am still looking ahead in books I read to make sure it has a happy ending...if not, I do not want to read it!  Honest...

Then there is the other problem.  I have been reading a five series romance about a very lovable rock and roll musician.  I am into the middle of book 4 so it seems logical I should finish.  And yet...

Even though, yes, there will be a happy ending, there are too many situations to be envious of...because I don't now or ever will have some of the fantastic moments as the characters in this book have.  I mean like becoming a famous rock star and having millions of dollars or even though you are an ordinary house wife, you can play the violin beautifully and sing like an angel, or being beautiful, musical, and a great homemaker all rolled into one plus having a good looking rock star madly in love with you and he  being a super nice guy and fantastic father, spiritual giant and rich and, and, and...

Too many things to be envious of, I don't know if that is such good reading either.  Decisions, decisions...finish the series or quit before I get even more depressed????

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far