Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wyoming Cousins


Cheri and Jeff Johnson with son Tanner.  Cheri is the daughter of my brother Dick and his wife Mary.  Jeff is Cheri's  husband and Tanner just left for a mission to Brazil.  My brother Dick married Mary while I was still in high school and they lived next door to our family.  I soon went to college and then off to California so have not gotten very well acquainted with Cheri's family.
Cheri and Jeff have seven children: Ashley 28 married to Brion with three children Madison 6, Kohl 2 1/2 and Jordyn 4 months; Derek 27 married to  Michelle with Kylee Jo 3 1/2; Andrew married to Megan;  Spencer 21 (just returned from Brazil); Tanner 19 (just left for Brazil); Andrea 17 and Jenna 11.

Kylee Jo, Madison, and Kohl
Ashley and Jordyn

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far